Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Sick and Tired

I'm so sick and tired of all the left-leaning weenies who infest this city, this state, my place of work, the airwaves, the media, etc... I'm tired of their bumper stickers about Bush, about the war, about creation since, about so-called choice. I'm sick of their snide comments in meetings, at cocktail parties, and around the water cooler about things such as: Christians are fundamental boneheads, creation science is unscientific ninnery, Bush is an illiterate liar, carbon footprints, global warming, education, the environment, whatever. Oh yeah, and here are some winners that are either outright topics or subtle underpinnings of all the others: there is no objective truth, morality (and truth) is relative. I'm so sick of the mindless, safety in numbers, follow the crowd, regurgitate what my news team told me to think, baa baa I'm a sheep way that people agree with this crap when it comes spewing out of someones mouth in the average group of yo-yos these days. "oh yeah". "right on man". "hahaha, so true".

No. BS. Untrue. NO NO NO. You pompous, arrogant weenies. Truth is on your side? Science is on your side? WRONG. You are sitting on a giant dung heap of rotten, false presuppositions. The gargantuan task of showing you this, is so daunting that the mere thought of it has drained all of my strength and hope and left me only with the ability to scribble out this useless and pathetic little blog entry. I used to be more energetic. I used to have fire and passion to debate and convince. Now I just feel that the whole effort is one big tiring exercise in futility. Who listens anyway? Is anyone really interested in the truth? How can you be when you don't even believe truth exists? So here I am. Frustrated. Angry. And sick of listening to your inane babble.

So, if you don't mind, actually even if you do, please take your useless God-hating noise elsewhere. Preferably somewhere private and secluded. Maybe one of your nice little meetings where you murder babies and hug trees.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree 100%. But what do I know...I believe God created the whole mess!