Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Technology is "The Awesome"

This afternoon I took my laptop with me to the bathroom. It was 1:55 and I had a 2:00 meeting to go to, but I knew I needed to crap before the meeting or I wasn't going to be able to think straight. I sat down in the stall, wiped the seat, applied to toilet condom and sat down with my laptop right where it was made to go: in my lap. And there, from the comfort of the semi-public restroom using the corporate wireless network I was able to check my gmail. In my gmail account I found an email from emiles saying I had new opportunities to gain minuscule amounts of frequent flier miles by subjecting myself to some new adds. Of course I immediately complied and earned 10 free miles by clicking through about 5 pages of ad crap. All this occurred while actually taking a crap to add a nice sense of harmony to the experience. I then typed up this blog entry, also while pooping. Time to head to the meeting. Cya.

4 comments:

Bellawhoop said...

Gotta love the laptop! It doesn't matter if your lap is clothed or not. :)

Bellawhoop said...

Nor does it matter what your lap or (the air around it) smells like. It's just a top sitting in your lap.

Springer said...

Jokes on you, now your laptop is crawling with airborne e coli.

Wahoo!

Anonymous said...

There's just something inherently wrong with blogging while you're pooping! I think the joke would have been to NOT tell everyone you were pooping but send the blog and laugh inside knowing you were pooping while sending it. I think.