Wednesday, January 30, 2008

310

Why do you lie to me? Why do you whisper and tempt all afternoon with promises of gentle vanilla caresses and cold, creamy goodness? Why do you claw at the edges of my mind as I strain to concentrate on work? Why do you talk of how it won't be that big of a deal, and that it will be well worth it? Why, when you know that you have no intention of delivering on your promises? When you knew from the beginning that your eating is a mere shadow of your having? How could you betray me so deeply? Like the cutting of 310 tiny knives into my heart. Even with a whip abstention you are still going to cost me about 30 minutes of stairs on level 10. My lungs are aching just thinking about it now. No, you dirty, lying, thieving, dark, festering, evil cafe vanilla frappuccino you were not worth it. I hope I poop most of you out.

1 comment:

Bellawhoop said...

So the truth comes out...disappoint colors my face, but not for long because I can't keep from chuckling!