Thursday, January 17, 2008

Ninja Code #123

Some chat logs are worth keeping.

matthew: that is odd to me - that they wouldn't call you. Unless they are sending a very subtle message that they'd rather not have you along.
7:24 AM me: I'm going to send a subtle message when I put a bomb in their car
matthew: Maybe you misunderstood.
the time I mean
me: and kill their children
and burn down their houses
matthew: I just can't believe that people would be that rude. THats damned rude.
7:25 AM or at least unleash a tirade of blistering rhetoric.
and sarcasm ...
me: burn their souls instead? maybe that will work
but I must have my vengeance!
7:27 AM matthew: you may have to bring out... "The Book of Ultimake Dark, Nasty, and Mean Supernatural Inflictions" ... or as its other wise known ... The Book of UDNAMSI...
Oh dam ...
me: LOL
matthew: its serious ...
did the lights just dim?
me: lol
7:28 AM matthew: see ...
its all better ...
you laughed ...
crisis averted
me: I did, but they must still die
matthew: oh well ...
call it thinning the heard ... that makes it sound more humane ...
7:29 AM If I ever get accused of murder - - - I'm gonna try that defense.
me: They made me get up WAY too early to just let that shit slide on by without even a single killing. Imagine if word got out onto the streets that I was letting that sort of thing fly?
I'd have my ninja status revoked
7:30 AM at least 7 ninjas would be dispatched immediately to permanently revoke my life status as well
7:31 AM matthew: But the whole point of maintaining your rep would be for people to KNOW it was you that did the killing, but your Ninja oaths requiring stealth, require that no-one know who or when the killing was accomplished. If you were so brazen and sloppy as to let your "involvement" be widely known - you may also be endangering your ninjsa tatus ...
a tough dilemma.
7:32 AM me: agreed. Let's err on the side of death though.
to be safe
matthew: ahh - falling back on the Ninja Code Number 123. Always a good bet.
7:33 AM me: lol
yeah
Code 123 - "Always Err on the side of death."

No comments: